Complex litigation requires practical solutions for our clients. From Fortune 500 companies to smaller, privately-held companies, we have helped Texas-area businesses and individuals resolve business-related disputes. Regardless of the size of their operations and the revenue they generate, we are hands-on in providing dedicated and aggressive legal representation.
From the moment a client contacts Curran Tomko LLP, our attorneys identify our clients' specific needs, goals and objectives. With our clients' best interests in mind, we move forward with innovative strategies and pursue solutions.
Texas Litigation Attorneys Delivering Customized and Innovative Solutions
Relationships with our clients are our most valuable asset. On their behalf, we represent them when complex legal matters arise, including:
- Any administrative matters or business disputes that require litigation
- White collar criminal defense and corporate compliance
- Claims of fraud involving health care and securities, including False Claims Act and Qui Tam defense
- Environmental law issues, including regulatory compliance and administrative or criminal enforcement actions
- Corporate restructuring and bankruptcy litigation
- Internal investigations or legal audits
Our legal team has helped us earn a reputation for our innovative legal solutions and success in overcoming the odds for individuals and businesses throughout the state of Texas. Our attorneys combine trial experience with their legal backgrounds. They have worked for internationally respected law firms, government agencies and high-profile companies needing in-house counsel.
The business and legal climate is complicated. The stakes are high when a corporation needs help with restructuring or a bankruptcy filing. Professional reputations are on the line when accusations of fraud or other criminal acts arise.